The Sykes AmeriPumps GP100 automatic priming centrifugal pump is the world standard for temporary low volume pumping.
Excelling in sewer by-pass, well-point dewatering, and straight dewatering, the GP100 performs the work of all three. The Sykes Univac vacuum system allows the GP100 to prime and re-prime automatically; to operate with the suction intake intermittently exposed to atmosphere; and to run dry for indefinite periods of time without harm to the pump. The capacities to handle solids up to 2″, maximum flows of 745 gpm, and up to 110 ft of dynamic head, makes the GP100 the most versatile low volume pump available. Sound attenuation is standard with the GP100.
- Compact sound attenuated unit, meets OSHA noise workplace requirements.
- Mounted on a two-wheel highway trailer system, pumpset can be converted to a skid in minutes.
- Self-contained fuel tank, allows more than 30 hours of operation between refueling.
- Close coupled centrifugal pump with vacuum priming system mounted to a diesel engine. Also available in electric drive or as a bare shaft pump end.
- Engine containment to prevent environmental spills.
- Most flexible pumpset in the industry – handles raw sewage, slurries, well-point dewatering and liquids with solids up to 2″ diameter.
- Sykes Univac patented vacuum priming system, with back flush system to allow clearing of suction pipe with the push of a lever.
- Patented, dry running vacuum pressure seal allows for continuous dry running periods and easy, inexpensive field replacement.
- Standard engine – Caterpillar C2.2 producing 43.5 HP at 2000 rpm . Available with a variety of engines including a Cummins, John Deere, and Isuzu.
- Maximum Flow 2250 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Maximum Discharge Head – 160 Ft
- Maximum Particle Size – 3 inches
- 6″ Table D Suction
- 6″ Table D Discharge
- Bauer Type couplings optional Weight (Typical)
- 5400 lbs (full of fuel)
- 125 Gallons Capacity
- 40 hour + runtime
- Cleaning and flushing facilities
- Standard Caterpillar C4.4T producing 80 HP at 2000 rpm
- Flood lubricated rotary vacuum pump of minimal displacement 60 CFM incorporating non-return valve
- Sykes patented vacuum/pressure seal
- Single ring of packing
- Spring loaded
- No adjustment necessary
- Easy repacking
- Chrome oxide coating on wear ring
The Sykes Univac pump has evolved from over 140 years of heavy duty pump manufacturing to be the industry standard for general purpose dewatering, sewer bypass, and well-point dewatering.