The Sykes AmeriPumps SP 300X automatic priming centrifugal pump is the world standard for high volume pumping.
Excelling in high suction lift sewer by-pass and straight dewatering, the Sykes SP 300X maintains unmatched performance in its class. The SP 300X uses a screw type impeller to give superior head performance, suction lift, head pressure; all with the ability to handle up to four inch solids. With performances that give maximum flows of over 7000 gpm and head pressure up to 260 ft, the SP 300X sets the bar for performance of 12″ pumps.
- Compact sound attenuated unit, meets OSHA noise workplace requirements.
- Mounted on a dual axel highway trailer system, pumpset can be converted to a skid in minutes.
- Self-contained fuel tank, allows more than 24 hours of operation between refueling.
- Close coupled centrifugal pump with vacuum priming system mounted to a diesel engine. Also available in electric drive or as a bare shaft pump end.
- Engine containment to prevent environmental spills.
- Handles raw sewage, slurries, and liquids with solids up to 4″ diameter.
- Sykes Univac patented vacuum priming system, with back flush system to allow clearing of suction pipe with the push of a lever.
- Dry running seal allows for continuous dry running periods and easy, inexpensive field replacement.
- Standard engine – Caterpillar C7 producing 225 HP at 1800 rpm. Available with a variety of engines including a Cummins, John Deere, and Isuzu.
- Maximum Flow 7000 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Maximum Discharge Head – 260 Ft
- Maximum Particle Size – 4 inches
- 12″ Table D Suction
- 12″ Table D Discharge
- Bauer Type couplings optional Weight (Typical)
- 9800 lbs (full of fuel)
- 245 Gallons Capacity
- 24 hour + runtime
- Cleaning and flushing facilities
- Standard Caterpillar C7 producing 225 HP at 1800 rpm
- Flood lubricated rotary vacuum pump of minimal displacement 60 CFM incorporating non–return valve
- Sykes Univac System
- Double ring of packing
- Easy repacking
- Chrome oxide coating on wear ring
The Sykes Univac pump has evolved from over 140 years of heavy duty pump manufacturing to be the industry standard for general purpose dewatering, sewer bypass, and well–point dewatering.