The Sykes AmeriPumps WP 150/200 automatic priming centrifugal pump is the world standard for well-point dewatering, straight dewatering and sewer by pass.
Excelling in well-point dewatering, as well as straight dewatering and sewer by pass, the WP 150/200 performs the work of all three. The Sykes Univac vacuum system allows the WP 150/200 to prime and re-prime automatically; to operate with the suction intake intermittently exposed to atmosphere; and to run dry for indefinite periods of time without harm to the pump. The capacities to handle solids up to 3, maximum flows of 1700 gpm, and up to 170 ft of dynamic head, makes the WP 150/200 the most versatile pump available. Sound attenuation is standard with the WP 150/200.
- Self–contained fuel tank, allows more than 28 hours of operation between refueling.
- Close coupled centrifugal pump with vacuum priming system mounted to a diesel engine. Also available in electric drive or as a bare shaft pump end.
- Most flexible pumpset in the industry – handles raw sewage, slurries, well–point dewatering and liquids with solids up to 3″ diameter.
- Sykes Univac patented vacuum priming system, with back flush system to allow clearing of suction pipe with the push of a lever.
- Patented, dry running vacuum pressure seal allows for continuous dry running periods and easy, inexpensive field replacement.
- Standard engine – Caterpillar 3024C. Other engine configurations may be available.
- Maximum Flow 1700 GPM (gallons per minute)
- Maximum Discharge Head – 170 Ft
- Maximum Particle Size – 3 inches
- 6 or 8″ Table D Suction
- 6 or 8″ Table D Discharge
- Bauer Type couplings optional Weight (Typical)
- 3000 lbs (full of fuel)
- 66 Gallons Capacity
- 28 hour + runtime
- Cleaning and flushing facilities
- Standard Caterpillar 3024C developing 40 HP @ 2000 RPM
- Flood lubricated rotary vacuum pump of minimal displacement 60 CFM incorporating non–return valve
- Sykes patented vacuum/pressure seal
- Single ring of packing
- Spring loaded
- No adjustment necessary
- Easy repacking
- Chrome oxide coating on wear ring
The Sykes Univac pump has evolved from over 140 years of heavy duty pump manufacturing to be the industry standard for general purpose dewatering, sewer bypass, and well–point dewatering.